Administrative Services provides academic and administrative departments professional and trained staff, efficient and customized business operations, and a strong partnership with the Division of Finance and Administration central offices.
It is our mission to:
- Manage the Department's human resources, budget, accounting, and financial reporting functions.
- Promptly receive and deposit funds due to the Department.
- Ensure the proper settlement of amounts owed by the Department.
- Actively promote and monitor compliance with appropriate Federal and State laws and University regulations, policies, and procedures.
We are committed to:
- Integrity – Conducting ourselves in an honest and credible manner, and to abiding by high ethical and moral standards.
- Excellence – Achieving excellence in all our assigned responsibilities. We will carry out our responsibilities with pride, professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Service – Meeting and facilitating the needs of the University community in a "customer-oriented" manner.
- Sensitivity – Demonstrating a sincere and caring attitude toward those with whom we interact. We will treat others with dignity and respect.
- Harmony – Creating an environment where harmony, cooperation, camaraderie and team effort is fostered. We will strive for win-win solutions.
- Personal Growth – Providing an environment where staff are encouraged to grow professionally and personally, to develop and offer new ideas and solutions, to share in information, to be recognized for achievement and to be given opportunities for responsibility and empowerment